Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Coke to Relaunch Fresca With New Flavors

Click here: FOXNews.com - Business - Coke to Relaunch Fresca With New Flavors

Yum, I like Fresca! ...Didn't realize it was GONE at any point, though...

Not really a clear coke person, ya know? More of a Dr. Pepper, 'nilla Coke, etc...

Feel free to ignore this posting, not like it's actually important, lol.

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, May 26, 2005 9:25:00 AM, Blogger Maggie said…

    I am a no-soda-at-all person, but I am pleased to see good news about Fresca, which I had actually never heard of before, if only because I like saying the name. Fresca Fresca Fresca. Hmmm, I think I took too much maximum strength Tylenol ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home