Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Monday, May 30, 2005

From Jenna's Ex to a Presidential Jeeves

"Mr. Hagin compares Mr. Gottesman to Radar O'Reilly, the clerk in the movie and television series "M.A.S.H." [and who Big Bird's teddy bear on Sesame Street was named after, BTW... I know off random facts, lol] who knew what the colonel was going to say before he said it.

"He anticipates and thinks three or four steps ahead of everyone else," said Mr. Hagin, who was the personal aide to George H. W. Bush when Mr. Bush was vice president.
"

Oh, that's so cute! I LOVED Radar! :) (And M.A.S.H.- shame I can't ever find the reruns on TV anymore, you know?)

The tone of the article's a bit unfriendly (considering the source, who's surprised?) but it's a nice, happy little fluff story, lol. ;)


Click here: AOL News - From Jenna's Ex to a Presidential Jeeves

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, May 30, 2005 6:48:00 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I love holidays. And weekends. Always slow news, complete cute fluff. If my Dad tried to hire my ex I would buy a bazooka and make my feelings known.

     
  • At Monday, June 06, 2005 10:45:00 AM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Well, they were 14-15 at the time, so I'm sure it's not like a huge mental-scarring issue, lol.

    However, if a parental unit of mine ever hired Ross... Killing would insue, lol! ;) ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home