Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Saturday, June 04, 2005

:sing "It's the End of the World as We Know It"

The big question is... Will the Chinese start the conflict that the world goes to Hell in a handbasket in, or will it be the Koreans? (Not that they aren't in bed together, anyways, but...)

Click here: Rumsfeld: China's Military Buildup a Threat

2 Comments:

  • At Sunday, June 05, 2005 2:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    or Russia.....

     
  • At Monday, June 06, 2005 10:35:00 AM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Well, a quarter of a century ago, sure, I think Russian could have ended the world. But since the Soviet Empire's broken and they've probably had to sell off most of the weapons (which would be out of date by now, anyways), I'm not as concerned as I would have been.

    I mean, if Russian even makes the top ten, they're at the VERY bottom of the list.

    I'm thinking:

    1. North Korea
    2. China
    3. Iran

    at the moment, you know?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home