Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Monday, July 25, 2005

HCSD BOE MEETING TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED

Back to 7 pm TONIGHT in the media center. You know I'll be there front and center for the "pleasure" of glaring daggers at Duff, Hackney and MaW. Care to join me?

Also, since I messed up with getting you the times last week, I'm fairly sure there's an SOS PAC meeting tomorrow night- either the church or the library, I'll be sure to check which.

Since Betsy's not going to be in Cleveland and Maggie might (?) be done on time, would you be interested in joining us? You know I'm just going to keep bugging/begging until you do/can! ;) ;)

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, July 25, 2005 10:37:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Shooot, I should get on the computer earlier in the day! Blah! Tell me how it went! :)

     
  • At Tuesday, July 26, 2005 8:53:00 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    **expletive deleted***, ***expletive deleted***, ***expletive deleted***,
    like fudge fudge fudge I miss EVERYTHING even the stuff I don't have to miss! ***expletive deleted*** (O look, I'm talking like Richard Nixon's transcripts!)

     
  • At Tuesday, July 26, 2005 1:03:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Actually, I'M the **expletive deleted*** idiot, because we got really busy about 6:30 and I COMPLETELY BLANKED about the meeting! :dies of shame:

    That's it, I'm going back to writing this stuff on my hands where it belongs because THEN I SEE it ALL the TIME and I REMEMBER IT! (For all my mother thinks I'm going to get "ink poisoning" someday, lol.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home