Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bible verse(S) of the week...

"For the love of money is at the root of all kinds of evil."
1 Timothy 6, v. 10
"Avoid godless, foolish discussions with people who appose you with their so called knowledge."
1 Tomothy 6, v. 20
Funny how these led back in during class discussion to who the WFD's (World, Flesh, and the Devil) throw at us every day!
I nearly chocked on the second one, though. Good reminder to me that no matter how much I may enjoy verbal wrestling with leftist nuts, that may not nessecarily be what God wants me to be doing...
Especially when I want to go up to the twisted high screwl "teachers" that have warped my older younger brother's mind/common sense. It just makes me so... :ANGRY SCREAM/HAIR PULLING:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home