Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Saturday, May 28, 2005

10 Things I’ve Never Done

And now for something completely different.

 

10 Things I’ve Never Done

  1. Walked on Mars

  2. Found a cure for my mother's obsessive compulsive cleaning disorder

  3. Driven a red Mustang on the big island in Hawaii... But I was in the backseat while my grandfather was. ;)

  4. Counted from 5,000,000 backwards to zero

  5. Thought that affirmative action does anything BESIDES hurt the people it's supposed to be helping.

  6. Left the country... Except to go to Canada once, and that probably shouldn't count, lol.

  7. Had a conversation that didn't involved politics in some sense with Betsy or Maggie in the last year. (Lol!)

  8. Understood WHY people eat brussels sprouts, fish or califlower.

  9. Taken over a small country

  10. Voted for a Democrat... Though after how Voin-a-bitch has been behaving, I'm thinking that might have been a BETTER idea at the moment... I'm SO ashamed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home