Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Tyree over Howard for principal of HHS?? You've got to be kidding me...

The BoE has called for a special meeting for Tuesday, June 7, 2005 a 6:30PM at the High School to discuss facilities and to take action on personnel items.  (New Principal????) If you can take the time be there. 


The next meeting of the SOS Committee will be held at the Western Reserve Church on Division Street – Church St.  Monday, June 5th at 7:00PM

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, June 06, 2005 1:44:00 AM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Hmmm. Was Mr. Tyree the really short guy? I think I remember him, sort of. I need to figure out a way to keep my Assistant Principals straight, lol!

     
  • At Monday, June 06, 2005 10:25:00 AM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Tyree was the balding one who all the "bad kids" were best friends with. New to HHS 2001. Has experience as a P.E. teacher... Really principal material, don't you think?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home