Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Wow, I'm an idiot...

Well, after all that, I go and FORGET the school board meeting last night! WHAT is WRONG with me? :look of self loathing: I mean, since I'm sure Duff and Hackney miss me giving them the death glare so much and all...

However, SOS PAC meeting tonight, at the church, 7-9 sharp (Mr. Whipple keeps us in line and on the dot) if you two can make it- since Tuesday's a better day them most of the rest of the week for you guys, right?

I mean, regular SOS is all well/good/fantastic and all, but you get the REALLY hard core politcal minded people at the PAC meetings- and these are the people I really like but couldn't bring myself to talk politics with in 999 of 1000 situations, so that should prove how much everyone cares about this, lol.

Anyways, be sure to give Ian Derby hits at Recall the Board- and the SOS website should be up soon, but I think I heard Ian was out of town and couldn't work on it now. Kid had mad website skills he picked up apparently in a Multimedia Tech class at HHS I tried to get into for four years and couldn't... (But I'm not bitter at all... Really...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home