Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Friday, August 19, 2005

Ducks!

Had a most excellent day (ended by having cherry soda floats and popcorn for dinner while watching a movie, which would give a day a couple of stars on it's own, lol) but I think I'll hold of saying why for a bit because I don't want to jinx anything... ;) ;)

Betsy, if you leave without me tormenting you one last time... Er... I mean... Me seeing you off back to DC I shall be very upset. I feel I should send you off with ceremonial ramen so I know you won't starve, etc. Did you ever get you bed to fit in the minivan after all? (I'm sure that was an interesting experience, lol.)

Also, got to feed the ducks at the outlet mall today, a good time was had by all.

I think I'm going to get a pet duck at some point in my life- they're so cute! :)

...Stop looking at me like that, it's not my fault I was well trained when I was a baby/toddler to think ducks are amazing, lol.

(Which they are.)

(...Kinda like penguins.)

Have a marvelous weekend! :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home