Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Rush speak...

On credibility, and at least this guy wasn't from Newsweek:

"We are very, very vigilant about [made up stories] because credibility of a newspaper is everything. Even before our readers being our God, credibility is our God." -Philip Bennett, in People's Daily

Rush speak, from the Limbaugh Letter, April 2005 issue: If credibility is your God…looks like you're going to hell.

Me: I think I smell something buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurning... ;)

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, August 19, 2005 12:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shannon,
    As you won't reply to my email or give me a call, I guess I'll post it here. I have no idea what I did to deserve such treatment from you. I want to talk, but if this is the attitude you're going to take, then I'm just going to let things lie as they are. Basically, I'm placing the ball in your court. I was honestly very suprised to find your one post, and I am a little hurt by it, because I don't know what happened. You can email me or call if you want to.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home