Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Oh, and before I forget for longer...

Had a good time visiting Betsy and Maggie's church over the weekend. Much interesting stained glass/arch details, etc. Also, very interesting to hear a whole service in Latin- thank God the right side of the page was in English, lol! (And the little blurbs in the margins were very helpful as well!)

Yummy lunch at the Winking Lizard afterwards- much love to Maggie/Betsy for putting up with me feeding the wildlife while we were eating, lol. ;) ;) (Though I still can't figure out how Betsy ATE something called 'Lizard Lips'-- even if it WAS really just chicken fingers. Still... Eeeeeeeeeeeeew!)

Thank you again, gurlies! :)

(...Unfortunately, I apparently missed Hottt Piano Guy's last weekend at our church- now he heads off to do missionary like work in South American before starting seminary in the fall. :sigh: Still getting over the fact that (Father) Doc unofficially told me Drew wasn't seeing anyone several weeks back-- are priests supposed to suggest dating partners? Lol!!!)

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, August 03, 2005 11:16:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Oooo! After you marry Hot Piano Guy and have several tall and gorgeous children with him, you can tell them, "Did you know that me and Daddy were set up by our pastor?" Then they will groan and go "ohhh not this story again", as all normal children do ;)

     
  • At Friday, August 05, 2005 1:19:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Naw, Drew's all mister "I have a better resume at 23 then most people have at 50'- I am not worthy!- I never had the guts to talk to him in a even mildly flitty manner... I am such a chicken!

    Tall children would be nice, though. Holding out for a tall guy with no short relatives with conservative political tendencies on that one! ;) ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home