Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Thursday, July 28, 2005

It's a good day! :)

76°F Feels Like 76°F

It's a shockingly gorgeous day outside! I mean, apparently all we really needed was 12 hours of torrential rain/wind after all! ;)

In other news, due to above mentioned torrential rain/wind starting hard about about 6... I didn't go to the SOS meeting. I mean, I feel really bad because I haven't been to a meeting since right before we went to Michigan, but I figured I'd either A) get struck by lightning, B) get blown away, C) get hailed on, or D) get struck by lightning, so I didn't go. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad me! :looks ashamed:

In other news, I was NOT struck by lightning Tuesday night. ;) ;)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home