Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

$41 Billion Cost Projected To Remove Illegal Entrants- Washington Post

"The study estimates that it would cost about $28 billion per year to apprehend illegal immigrants, $6 billion a year to detain them, $500 million for extra beds, $4 billion to secure borders, $2 million to legally process them and $1.6 billion to bus or fly them home."

K, call me crazy... But I'm all for this.

On the REALLY bright trade-off side, we no longer have to spend billions when these people try and milk our system for all it's worth plus some.

... And then, we let the sharks with lasers in the Rio Grande, etc, do the jobs they were meant to do!

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, July 28, 2005 11:51:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    I have to admit I have some sympathy for the undocumented folks, simply because if the situation were reversed and my children was starving in America, and there were jobs on the other side of the Rio Grande, I wouldn't be noticin' any Mexican borders, har har.

    That said, where can I get one of these laser sharks? I can think of many, many uses for them ;)

     
  • At Monday, August 01, 2005 7:45:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Yes, but I'm sure then you would enter Mexico LEGALLY Mags.

    Sorry, sharks are in top secret ;) ;) location...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home