Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Book List... Enslaved by Ducks: How One Man Went from Head of the Household to Bottom of the Pecking Order


Enslaved by Ducks: How One Man Went from Head of the Household to Bottom of the Pecking Order

Definately a great summer rec! Read this awhile ago (yeah, being bored at sister's swimming lessons, lol) after reading a recommendation from the Chinaberry catelog.

If you have/have had pets of any nature, this book will definately warm yuor heart. (That, and we drove through some of the parts of Michigan it mentions last month, so I got be all 'I know where that is!' periodically, lol.)

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, August 03, 2005 11:16:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Ha ha ha! This sounds like a great book! Everyone knows that in our house the dog is in charge. Poor Dad ;)

     
  • At Friday, August 05, 2005 1:16:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Acutally, yes, it IS a great book- even though this family doesn't have a dog, since they figured that a bunny would be an easier 'just married' pet... And it's all down hill from there.

    (Because apparently bunnies can be evil, lol.)

    However, since I've read this, now I want a duck... (Which I've wanted since before I could form complete sentences since 'duck' was in my first twenty words and I've always kinda been obsessed... Very loooooooooooooong story, lol.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home