Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

SOS bumper stickers!

According to an SOS email, "Bumper Stickers will be available when the Band returns from Summer Camp. Price will be $3.00 / ea or 5 for $10.00 "

Aren't they great? Wonder if I can convince my mother to tape one to the back window of the car if she doesn't actually want to stick it on? Lol!

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, August 03, 2005 11:18:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Ooo, your mother is like my mother with bumper stickers. Although we did get her to put some on the van for the election. Actually I scraped them off a couple months ago because I was actually kinda worried about having pro-Republican stickers on the car in Athens! My parents prize their windshield glass, etc, lol!

     
  • At Friday, August 05, 2005 1:14:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Haha, you are slacker Republicans, as our stickers are still on! :P

    (You know I'm totally kidding!)

    Actually, one wonders why the John/John stickers are still on so many cars...

    My mom and I have seen a couple torn half off, so we figured they (stickers) were made with evil Democratic donkey glue that refuses to be seperated from cars, lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home