Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Lack of Bible verse for the week...

Apparently weekly class was called off, but I wasn't able to go one way or the other because I had to go to my sister's music concert. (Naw) Shock and awe that they were able to get away with singing songs involving the word "pray" in it, but the fact that most of the parents dressed their 4th graders as mini-Britney Spears more then makes up for it. :gag:

I'd ask WHERE ARE THE PARENTS??? but since mommy and daddy still buy ALL the clothes are this point, WHAT ARE MOMMY AND DADDY THINKING??? may be a much better question.

I swear, somewhere along the line parental irresponsibility becomes parental abuse in the wardrobe department. (And my mother's soap box on this is actually larger then mine of this, so NEVER get her started unless you would like to see her shoot flames out of her eyes, lol)

So, since there is no official Bible verse for the week, I am more then open for suggestions, if anyone has any. :)

Also, Rascal Flatts is happy music... I mean, how do you be in a bad mood after listening to 'Feels like Today,' 'Bless the Broken Road,' or 'Life is a Highway' at loud volume?

...And on that note, I'm going to go home and listen to the Cars soundtrack now, lol!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home