Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Laura Ingraham on the Today Show

"As Ingraham criticizes networks like NBC for running too much sensationalized footage, NBC minimizes its shot of Ingraham and split screens it with footage of Britney Spears"

Unfortunately I missed Laura when she was here a few Saturdays ago (Sat. is always my closing night and my brother had home coming, so my mom couldn't get for me), but I can't wait to read the book.

I miss hearing Laura/AJ etc in the mornings- she usually starts after I have to be at work.

(Funny side story being my brother's got some strain of the flu right now and since he was home from school, my mother made him listen to talk radio all day... Love my family, lol!)

...Also, ew, Britney Spears, cover your eyes!

5 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 6:09:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Whoops, 'GO FOR ME' not get for me... (My one problem with YouTube posts is that you can't edit them afterwards without killing the video.)

     
  • At Wednesday, October 03, 2007 10:27:00 PM, Blogger Michael Tams said…

    Hey, nobody's perfect.

    Huge Laura Ingraham fan, so disappointed that WIND 560AM moved her from the 3-hour morning spot to the 2-hour spot around the lunch hour.

    The book should be great, and Ann's got one coming out soon. She was on the Medved show today, if you missed it you can probably get it on his website, FYI.

    -MT

     
  • At Thursday, October 04, 2007 3:43:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Oh, don't worry. I requested the new Ann book before it had it's final title from my local library and took it home yesterday.

    Reminds me of a funny left wing librarian story I'll have to post...

     
  • At Monday, October 15, 2007 12:15:00 AM, Blogger Magadalena said…

    AHHHHH. Boy has flu! Boy has flu!

    Spraying of disinfectant, spraying of disinfectant!

    But it's not working! Because I'm at my house, not your house! All it's doing is making my computer monitor blurry! Drat!

     
  • At Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:44:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Well, now I've got/am getting whatever flu/feels-like-someone-is-standing-on-my-lung disease.

    Yay. :gasp for air:

     

Post a Comment

<< Home