Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ethan update

So my mom went to help out my aunt and uncle for a week (aka make sure at least one of them got some sleep each night) and she came back. (And two of my three siblings helped my juggle having her that far away... God save me for 17 year old boys... Killing them, anyways...)

Ethan's home from the hospital, and he's much better... But the doctors still have no idea what's wrong with him. His sugar made them think type 1 diabetes at first, but he doesn't fit any of the other symptoms, and regular weight babies developing type 1 at 2 months with no family history, etc, apparently just doesn't happen.


So, my aunt and uncle check his sugar every three hours, call his endochronologist (which looks spelled wrong, but I don't have time to check it now, lol) once a day for a month, and hopefully at some point get some answers.
Home from the hospital pic... Poor honey's all worn out from all those strange people in scrubs poking him with needles all hours of the day!
(I am seriously wishing I had got in the same genetic line as Ethan for eyelashes, though. I mean, that is totally not fair. What BOY needs eyelashes like that?? :sigh:)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home