Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Laura Ingraham: Lie of the Day

Lie Of The Day


"The Republicans don't represent ordinary Americans and they don't have any understanding of what it is to go out and try to make ends meet," claimed Howard Dean.

THE TRUTH:
The Republicans keep winning the middle-class vote, Howie. Time to adjust the medication, Doc!

Yay! I LOVE Laura and I LOVE the Lie of the Day... So, OBVIOUSLY, I had to share! ;)

Click here: Laura Ingraham: Lie of the Day

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, June 10, 2005 2:18:00 AM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Howard Dean would make me laugh, if he didn't make me sick!

    Did you see the presser Dr. Dean did with Harry Reid? A wonderful opportunity to apologize, in front of all the media, for his nasty remarks. And he missed the chance! I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home