Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Monday, June 06, 2005

:SCREAMS:

I am PISSED to the high heavens- Walowiec told the teachers this morning (all less then 20 of them that showed up to hear the grand announcement) that they hired Tyree!!!! The P.E. teacher with NO principal experience!!!! That was the BEST they could do! HUDSON SHOULD BE GETTING THE BEST APPLICATION FROM ALL OVER THE STATE AND WE SETTLE FOR THIS??????

And there's rumors that they're moving the perverted middle school principal up to take Tyree's places, in which case my mom says we're moving, flat out, no shitting around, we're done. (Not a direct quote...)


I'll rant more at you tomorrow, but my mom was at a different meeting so we have to catch up more, and I can't think anything CLOSE to clearly on this tonight.

(If you can get the Plain Dealer tomorrow, look for our statement on this since yours truly stayed late(r) to help word it- in fact "unprecedented" is MY word, lol.)

I need aspirin and a drink... Well, maybe not together, but I SERIOUSLY need to unwind from this in a major way now.

Night!

(Good luck with exams Mags! What's the schedule?)

-S

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, June 07, 2005 1:25:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    OOOOoooo, now I REALLY have to try to remember Mr. Tyree!

    LOL thanks for the good luck :) I took my public speaking final yesterday, and tomorrow I have two - Introduction to Fine Arts and Information Gathering. The IG one is just turning in a paper, though, so no pressure. Then on Thurs. I have a psych exam at 8 in the morning! Ahhhh! But then I'm done and I'm headn' home. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home