Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Monday, June 06, 2005

This week in local politics...

Much local political plotting tonight at the second Save Our Schools (SOS) meeting I'm going to...

And tomorrow's the freak BOE meeting... (Everyone come! 6:30 HHS Media Center!)

And I've got the first SOS Political Strategy Planning Committee meeting Thursday night. (And you should see my brainstorming notes! Am I pathetic about stuff like this or what??)
 
I'll be running high off of political adrenaline this week, that's for sure! ;) ;)

I fully intend to make Maryann Wala-what? and the rest of the BOE VERY sorry they ever had me attend their school district, lol. ;) ;)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home