Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Sunday, June 05, 2005

"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder... There's nothing I can do." -Michael Savage

"Despite highly publicized charges of U.S. mistreatment of prisoners at Guantanamo, the head of the Amnesty International USA said on Sunday the group doesn't "know for sure" that the military is running a "gulag."

Executive Director William Schulz said Amnesty, often cited worldwide for documenting human rights abuses, also had no information about whether Secretary Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld approved severe torture methods such as beatings and starvation.

Schulz recently dubbed Rumsfeld an "apparent high-level architect of torture" in asserting he approved interrogation methods that violated international law.

"It would be fascinating to find out. I have no idea," Schulz told "Fox News Sunday."
"

Ok.

Stop.

Pretend you know NOTHING else about this story.

Just from reading this much, wouldn't you assume that these ARE NOT charges you make unless you can back them, instead of having the CRITICAL information in the "I have no idea" category???


:rants:

On the otherhand, it feels like the first day of summer (late 80's) and I'm taking my sister off to the pool, where hopefully my 13 year old brother and his friend will not drown me today... (Vs. yesterday, when they very nearly did...)

Oh, before I forget- good staff editorial in the Hub, go check it out. (And that's my brother's prom date in the front page graduation photo on the left in the background.)


Click here: My Way News



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home