Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Sunday, June 12, 2005

South Park Conservatives : The Revolt Against Liberal Media Bias

Got this out from the library today (it had been in for a while, but what with the library being closed while they moved... anyways, point is, I have it in my possession now), started it in the middle (yes, I know it's weird, but the chapter title jumped out at me...) and I really like it. Plenty of interesting info and it keeps moving... I'll let you know when I'm done if it's a def. rec. for your summer reading lists, lol.

Click here: Amazon.com: Books: South Park Conservatives : The Revolt Against Liberal Media Bias

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home