Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Thursday, June 16, 2005

'Woman Kept Alive in Hopes of Saving Baby'

I guess it's pro-life news story day today or something...

:sigh: So sad for this poor family... And those little children that aren't going to remember their mother-their father's showing real strength of character, though.

(And I'm also disappointed AOL News-who's overall liberal audience is voting 97% currently in saying the husband is making the right decision, in a REAL break with "tradition"- had a better version of this story out then FOX did-how can FOX let me down like this??)


Click here: AOL News - Woman Kept Alive in Hopes of Saving Baby

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, June 17, 2005 1:37:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Wow, go AOL! :: Looks shocked ::

    Such a sad story :( Hopefully, we will have a somewhat happy ending, with the little baby being saved even though there's no help for the mother.

     
  • At Tuesday, June 21, 2005 12:03:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    ::Cries:: Five whole days without updates? If I were in Athens, OH, land of the Mad Liberals, I would be going craaaaazy without my dose of conservatism! As I am in the slighly more sane Hudson area, I am hanging on, just barely hanging on :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home