Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Men In Black: How the Supreme Court Is Destroying America

Just finished this a few days ago and it's FABULOUS! A definite must read by "the Great One" (quote Sean Hannity)!!!

...Of course, now I look at the justices like they're all out to destroy the world... But that's not any different then it was before, so let's not blame the book, shall we? ;) ;)


Click here: Amazon.com: Books: Men In Black: How the Supreme Court Is Destroying America

3 Comments:

  • At Sunday, June 12, 2005 9:56:00 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I once spent a rather large chunk of time trying to think of a constitutionally palatable way to blast SCOTUS. But my scenarios always ended with me being declared Supreme Queen of Judicial Smackdowns.

     
  • At Monday, June 13, 2005 1:10:00 AM, Blogger Maggie said…

    I loooove Antonin Scalia! Other than that ... phooey.

     
  • At Tuesday, June 14, 2005 1:41:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Haha, I could see you being the Supreme Queen of Judicial Smackdowns, Bets... Can I carry whatever you're smacking them down with around for you?? ;) ;)

    Well, deah ol' Clarence at least tries, you know Maggie? Him over the crazy ladies anyday!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home