Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

...I really don't get it.

My grandparents have gotten a cat.

As in, my grandmother, who can't stand animals EVER for the most part, voluntarily dragged my grandfather to the adoption center to pick one out!

And now they're looking into kitty-friendly hotels in LA for my aunt's wedding Thanksgiving weekend!! (Which, btw, did I tell you I'd be gone then yet? I'll miss Maggie when she's *hopefully* home! :sobs:)

...The world officially has stopped making sense.

4 Comments:

  • At Friday, September 30, 2005 2:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to tell you Sebo....your blog has really blossomed in the last few weeks....

     
  • At Saturday, October 01, 2005 3:25:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Thanks Greg! :)

    Now, how do I rate on a scale of 10? (10 being the highest.)

     
  • At Saturday, October 01, 2005 9:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK..but your putting me on the spot...I say you moved from a 7ish to an 8.5....mainly because you have gone more personal and less straight news....personal is good....8.5 puts you with Elizabeth...but Maggie is ahead with a solid 9....by golly...she just writes so darn well...

     
  • At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:10:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Well, then my 'sub-in-for-Monday' entry should knock me up the scale a bit, lol.

    Both the twins are much better writers then me- gotta hand it to 'em! (And I think they're runnier, too, but that could just be me, lol!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home