Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

:shock: Update!

Sorry I left this alone for a few days Maggie- I had NO idea it would be so traumatic for you. ;) ;) (Been busy, etc, etc.)

Nothing much to update... Other then my obvious outrage at Turban Durban, lol.

However, I won one of the weekly drawings at the library summer reading group (yay!) so I now have a few ice cream at Coldstone! Yum! :) Can I talk anyone into meeting me there this weekend?

...And did I mention that the BOE cut Howard's contract out early on Friday? :seeths: Shame my mom managed to put on the breaks last Thursday and didn't actually smear Duff all over her windshield... Cause who wants to clean THAT up, right? Blah.

I actually got some sun over the weekend! Yay! (Also, semi-shocking, lol.)

I had fun going shopping at The Loft downtown with my mom yesterday afternoon and "helpfully" talked her into buying some really cute stuff! :) And I got a really cute white top. So I'm thrilled. And they were out of this ADORABLE black dress I saw there a few weeks ago, but I found it on eBay after looking for it for only like five minutes, I was so happy-I'll let you know if I get it or not because it's so pretty and classic! :) :)

Wow, I really sound girlie in this post, lol. ;) ;)

4 Comments:

  • At Thursday, June 23, 2005 2:43:00 AM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Ahhhhh ... a blog entry ... I am soothed ... ;)

    You BET I will go to Coldstone with thee! I bet Betsy will come too. Let us all chant as one, Ice cream Ice cream Ice cream!

    Ooooo, cute clothings! And a LITTLE BLACK DRESS! The one fashion item no girl must ever be without! I hope nobody tries to outbid you. For the sake of the safety of all your would-be Ebaying competitors :: displays expensive set of knives in menancing manner :: ;)

     
  • At Thursday, June 23, 2005 7:23:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Naw, thanks Mags! :glomp:

    Sorry I didn't check my email earlier and notice that the meeting was cancled... I feel like SUCH an idiot! Forgive me?

    So glad you got out of traffic, lol!

    So, ice cream at some point this weekend? Any chanche ya'll might be interested in church too?

     
  • At Thursday, June 23, 2005 7:39:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    *CHANCE

    ARGH! Now I can't type on my OWN blog! :P

     
  • At Friday, June 24, 2005 3:49:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    LOL, never fear, 'tis okay! And yums, ice cream. Saturday night maybe? And church would be lovvvverly! Lemme know what thou doth think!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home