Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Monday, September 19, 2005

Quote's "borrowed" from my brother's yearbook...

"It's not broken-it just need duct tape."

'I feel very manly in my hot pink polo shirt."


"Kent has the best squirrels!" (Note: This one is actually a TRUE statement.)

"If I give you a Twinkie, will you go away?"

"No face sucking in the halls." (Nationwide epidemic, do you think? Most annoying when found in stairwells...)

"Mr. Eagan told me he was going to take me outside after school and beat me with a bike." (Seeing how the guy told me not to eat breakfast in the hallway before class every single day senior year, I can see this happening...)

"I was running through the hall and I slipped into a locker!" (If it weren't for the height thing, I probably would have done this at some point-especially seeing how I figured out how to fall UP the stairs on more then one occasion, lol!)

"I tripped up the stairs and knocked everybody down while I fell down the stairs!" (Well, at least my experiences were never THIS bad... Since I think this defies physics-is it even possible to fall up and down the stairs at the same time? ...Girl who said this one is VERY blonde, if that explains anything, lol.)

"My favorite event was watching Mr. Chorian act ghetto." (Now THIS woulda been worth seeing, lol!)

"You misspelled your name?"

"All I want to do is move to Translyvannia and raise vampires."

"I am not sleeping... I am just looking at my paper VERY closely."


"He's at the delicate age when boys kinda look like girls and girls kinda look like boys." (Lol, darn, I wish I had had class with Mr. Yanko!)

"I purposely set me alarm clock for last night to miss math today." (Why didn't I ever try this??)

"Is Canada a separate country?" (...)

"I am Mr. Yanko's long lost love child."

"A lot of people think I'm an Eskimo because I was born in Alaska." (Another blonde girl... Man, people are dumb, lol!)

"That girl is dirtier in than the commons floor."

"It's a major character flaw if you don't know the electric slide." (I have a semi-major character flaw!)

"What day do the play Saturday hoops?" (Doh!)

"I zested my finger."

"A mink is a cat, right?"

"You know as much about politics as Ferriot knows about hair gel."

"At least I didn't spell "zebra" with an x!"


"Canada... It's a lot like an apartment above a really great party." (Oddly true. But I never woulda thought to phrase it this way, lol.)

"I think about my hair everyday, not my ethnicity." (Hey, me too!)

"I'm not your normal Asian- I have a B in this class."

"You have a black highlighter?"
(Hmmm, where can I get one? ;) ;) :P)

"It's like when you light a match and an earthquake erupts in Africa."

"Sheetz is like Heaven, minus the whole God thing." (So... It's really not, lol.)

"So, Vietnam is in Africa, right?" (Doh! :smacks head: Who flunked geography? Oh, that's right-this person did!)

"Oh, your in stupid calculus." (The only kind of Calc I can ever pray to get into...)

"That would be like putting a bacon factory in Jerusalem."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home