Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Monday, August 29, 2005

Why you lie to me?? Can't be trusted, good for nothing... Dha dah dah!

(Yes, that's right-I've heard the song 15 million times and I can't remember how it goes. Yay, me!)

Lie Of The Day


""I don't like the spotlight. If it goes away, that will be fine. You know, I would like to go back to the grocery store without people recognizing me," claimed Cindy Sheehan, on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher."

THE TRUTH:
If Cindy hates the limelight so much, then why has she spent more time on television in the last few weeks than she has at her mother's bedside?"


Amen to that!

Click here: Laura Ingraham: Lie of the Day

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, August 31, 2005 6:05:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    I dunno, I don't think I would know who Cindy was if I saw her in the grocery store. I haven't been paying much attention! I think she over-estimates the number of news junkies in the US of A ...

     
  • At Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:21:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Ha, but the thing is, the woman probably EXPEcTS people to know her when she walks into the grocery store now-a-days. :gags:

    I just really hate her abusing the names of the noble dead from other peoples families without permission, you know? Bad enough she's disrespecting her son's memory like that...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home