Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Why'd you lie to me? :sings rest of song, rather badly:

Lie Of The Day


"Terrorists always come from countries we've occupied,"claimed Jodi Evans, founder of Code Pink, on the Laura Ingraham Show.

THE TRUTH:
Hmmm...let's start with Mohammad Atta, who came from Saudi Arabia, a country we did not occupy. (Although Jodi's definition of "occupation" includes any country in which we have military bases...so I guess we occupy Germany as well).


Naw, I looooooooooove Laura! Much funny haha. I am very sad I shall not be able to listen to her in the mornings anymore! Maybe I should ask not to go in until noon on Fridays so I can hear the Soundbite Of the Week contest? Hmmm...

Click here: Laura Ingraham: Lie of the Day

4 Comments:

  • At Thursday, August 25, 2005 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Sing it Shanona! I know it was a case of major depression for me when my co-ed limbaugh-listening afternoons were interrputed by anthropology class. Dirty hippies.

     
  • At Thursday, August 25, 2005 2:23:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, dirty hippies scare me! Keep them the HECK away from my blog, Betsy! I'll get the torches and pitchforks! Hurry!

    ;) ;)

    Yes, I have missed El Rushbo today as well. Much sadness. Hopefully my mom was listening and will give me a summary.

    At least 640 does a repeat of the first 2 hours of Laura's show starting at 9 (pm), though, right?

     
  • At Friday, August 26, 2005 7:01:00 AM, Blogger Maggie said…

    I don't understand why the hippies call themselves "Code Pink." Are they trying to admit that they are somewhat Communist? ;)

     
  • At Sunday, August 28, 2005 12:47:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Somewhat communist?? Ha!

    Now, no more hippie talk, or I will OFFICIALLY become greatly disturbed, lol. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home