Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Friday, November 18, 2005

I'd like to fax a complaint to whoever is responsible for this

Weds. night (as in LATE Weds. night) is was 70 here.

Next day, it was 34 with a windchill of 19.

On my way to work this morning it was 26 with a windchill of 10, according to the radio.


It's like, what the HECK HAPPENED TO FALL?????

:sob:

And it was such nice fall weather, too...

...This is all because I said how much I liked how the weather was the other day, isn't it?

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, November 18, 2005 3:29:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Yes, we had our temperatures snap back like a broken rubber band, too, down here in Athens.

    OBVOUSLY you jinxed the entire state, Shannon! Don't you know about the Wicked Weather Elves hiding in your roof who take down your every word and forward it to WWE HQ, where groups of highly-trained ninja elves go about the very risky buisness of screwing over the general population? "I like the weather" = "Cue the arctic blast!"

    I'll be home on Tuesday - I THINK - if my dad actually shows up at my apartment on time ;)

     
  • At Friday, November 18, 2005 7:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey dont be complaining . .. . its been raining over here on the Green Isle for days!!

    Seems to be dry enough tonight, but there is a layer of ice on the ground, we can't win!

     
  • At Sunday, November 20, 2005 2:41:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Yay, Maggie's coming home! (Although... I talked to Betsy Friday night, and I don't exactly blame you for not coming home right away...)

    Figures, though- you come home Tuesday, I fly out Weds. morning.

    Thus is irony, lol!

    Layer of ice?? Dang, it may have snowed early in the week, but it's a beautiful fall day (that very last) here.

    Owen, please try your best not to get Maggie's weather elves to send THAT over here for when I get back!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home