Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Argh!!!!

So, yesterday (Tuesday? What do you mean I have Alzheimer's already?) my aunt asked me to be her Person Attendent at her wedding.

They aren't having a wedding party, persay, but I will be in charge of my aunt's flowers during cerimony, lipstick :freaks out about losing it:, and arranging her skirt as she move around the alter.

So, I'm not a bridesmaid, persay, but I have a Title and a job to do. Also, I get a awesome dress! :D

She's thinking wine colored (ooooooooooh, sophisticated!), possibly strapless (interesting, I've never done strapless... Think I can carry it off?), and shorter- as in, not full length- skirt.

I wanted to upload some options in different spurts, for group opinions, but Blogger is freaking out and won't let me upload pictures. :pouts:

Oh, well.

I'll just try again, hopefully tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home