Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I think I've found it... Or at least I'm close...

Maggie, HELP!!!!!!

Lol, ok, it's not THAT much of an emergancy... But when you've got a mo'...

I much like this picture (though I'm using a bigger verion... this is just the more practical, baby-sized one for here, lol). How would I fiddle with this strange language that is HTML and make it my background/make 'headlines' red font?

I love you Maggie! Please fix my stupidity!!!

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 6:27:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    I can help you!!! I just gotta run to work right now, I haven't even read your other wonderful posts, besides the one I wrote a novel-length comment in :) But I will be baaaahhhhk! How do you like my Austrian accent? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home