Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Other update...

My burn's almost completely (three weeks later) healed over.

Smooth red/pink/purple-ish skin, vs. gross/painful/itchy scab situation.

I'm not wearing mummy-like wrappings anymore, and people keep wincing when they see it- but I swear it doesn't hurt... It just looks like it does, lol. ;)

3 Comments:

  • At Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:37:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Sorry I'm so demanding about your bloggy :) I'm glad your flesh is slowly returning to normal!

    I still think you should sue for workplace injury. Just hire John Edwards and he will be sure to get a ridiculously huge judgement against Panerra :)

    Miss you!

     
  • At Sunday, November 06, 2005 2:20:00 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Shannon, what do the customers say, exactly? Perhaps they think you might have leprosy? There's an easy way to tell: do they flee from you in horror, screaming "unclean, unclean!" ...?

    Love ya girlie!

     
  • At Thursday, November 10, 2005 2:55:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Joh Edwards??? Maggie, do you think I have no shame?? (Lol, jk! You're not the first person to recommend worker's comp, but I'd feel like such a liberal filing for that, you know?)

    Haha, no one's noticed in a while, since it's been a month, so it's not that bad anymore. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home