Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Friday, June 09, 2006

:happy dance:

Anyone who actually stopped by and noticed I updated this thing for practically the first time this year... Don't you have something better to do??

Lol, jk! ;)


Anyways, new Ann book out on the 6th, and I got it from the library pretty much that day (I put in a request for it the minute I found out she was writing a new book months ago because, as you know, when I grow up, I want to BE Ann Coulter.)

Didn't have time to finish it in one sitting, but it was definately the first 24 hours I had it, easy.

Now, all I need to do is actually buy one, so I can highlight all over it to my heart's content. :)

#1 on Amazon already, etc, etc. Best of her books so far- close call to How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must): The World According to Ann Coulter which is, quite frankly, amazing. I mean, there isn't much better then a book full of Ann columns, right? :)

Going to see Cars either tonight or tomorrow and Maggie is home soon, joy! :)

(Also, apparently, other people are crossing the Atlantic right about now. Safe travels to them, etc.)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home