Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Yummy!

I could die decently happy with this... Probably because I would NEVER get out of the shower if I had them, lol! ;) ;)

Seriously, I've got the Keylime Pie shampoo... And it makes me very, VERY happy... So I have to space it out so the bottled euphoria lasts for longer, lol!

I mean, who wouldn't want to smell like hot cocoa/eggnog/apple cider everytime they washed their hair?

(Or maybe I'm just weird like that...)

Much love for philosophy's products, even though their fundraiser things can be a tad... wacky, lol.

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,

    Just checked out the website, looks really interesting, ended up on there for a while!

    And smelling like Hot Cocoa sounds amazing . . . specially since the shampoo I'm using right now makes me smell like a bunch of flowers for the day (not very manly huh!!)

    Hope you're staying away from sharp objects like knives at work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home