Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Happy (Pre) Thanksgiving!

K, it's Sunday and we're leaving Weds. (I thought it was Tuesday until yesterday- yay for my family and our ability to convey information to each other, lol) and, to make a long story short(er) I don't think I'll be blogging again until Weds. after Thanksgiving at the earliest.

That being said, I feel the urge to wish a Happy Turkey Day and safe travels to all my American friends (read: Betsy and Maggie) before I go:


Randomly found these through a Google search, definately good for a quick, one panel laugh!

Maggie, when I get back/things are settled with you, let's do something wildly crazy and off the wall-like maybe go to/rent a movie or something. ;)

Much prayers for my aunt and almost uncle on their wedding would be appreciated...

...And I'd REALLY appreaciate it if somebody prays that my grandparents will change their minds about bringing their cat.

I mean, come on! Cat/wedding = not so much a great idea.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home