Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Friday, November 18, 2005

:fan girly girl squeel of glee:

Dude, this really hottt Marine who had to be 6 4 or 6 5 (in full dress uniform, minus the hat) was just at work (with his mama- naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!) and started talking to me- AND said he really liked my name tag/how it was very patriotic.

(Going to assume no one will die of shock if I mention that my name tag is my name over a American flag background.)

And then I'm all- "Thanks, I try- but your uniform is a LOT more patriotic then my name tag!"

And his mother was all proud of him and everything. Turns out he's been in the service like two years.

And he told me specifically (by name!) to have a good weekend when he took their food. :happy dance:

All right, this probably sound STUPID to any guy reading this post of pure bliss- but there are very few women out there who don't go ga-ga over a guy in a Marine uniform. (And the one's who don't aren't women/bat for the other team.)

Soooooooooooooo... Not a bad way to end my work day/start the weekend! :)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home