Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Saturday, December 17, 2005

:hmms Mannheim Steamroller music:

Maggie, great to see you the other day. We need to do that again sometime. When's Betsy home again? Week after Christmas?

Also, you girls need to check out Marc's blog:

You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?
A smokebomb, grappling hook, and helicopter homing beacon. Not much of a present, but a hell of an escape plan.


A) Because he's my amusing (if inherently WRONG) ex-bf, and B) anything titled Bomb Throwing Pacifist is worth reading through at least once. ;) ;)

I sliced my hand with a knife today. I'm VERY bright. :eye roll:

Weather is nice, but I don't trust it after six years enough to last for very long, lol. However, this next week for Christmas would be good.

Brother is better, so yay for that.

I have officially done no Christmas shopping, but that's ok, since I know what I'm getting. (Good thing about teenage brothers is that it's much more cost effective to get them Chipotle giftcards then to waste time wrapping something, lol.)

Good luck with your finals, Owen! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home