Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Monday, December 19, 2005

:deadline looms:

So, I know what I'm getting my brothers- food related giftcards for both (what else is practical to get a teenage boy? lol!), movie giftcard for the younger one and a gas card for the one who's in love with his car- and I found my mother something I wasn't necessarily planning on buying her, but it's great and I'm sure she's going to love it.

However...

I can't find anything for my adorable baby sister.

Who was supposed to be the easiest person to buy for.

So go figure, huh?

I mean, she already HAS lots of cute clothes (hands down has the best wardrobe in our family), God knows she's got enough stuffed animals and she's not old enough to be into lip gloss/glittery stuff yet. Hmmm... Dilemmas, dilemmas...

And I have less then a week to figure this out, lol.

Ideas?

Btw, God is it COLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD today. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well if it helps you're not the only one behind on your Christmas Shopping!!

    I've only my Mum (thats Mom for all you Americans!) and sister bought for, that leave 2 brothers. . . HELP!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home