Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Friday, November 02, 2007

Internet Fraud Prevention?

Ok, I signed up for my family to get Rush Limbaugh's newsletter the other day; my dad brings him when he's in town, but as I have one brother attending an increasingly toxic, leftwing public high school- in our lovely, small conservative town, of course- I figured it would be nice to have these laying around the house for him going into next year's election.

At the end of the online order form was the following question:

To help us prevent automated internet fraud, please answer the following simple question: What has three feet?:

A) A Yard
B) A Houseboat
C) An unfortunate cow

Lol!!! ;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home