Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Well, they certainly didn't do this back in the day... Four years ago...

They dipped Cheeto's intentionally in liquid nitrogen (which evidently boils/shatters things at room temperature) in my brother's chemistry class today... And then ATE THEM.

Shockingly, no one died, and the teacher led the experiment.

...I'm waiting for all this class's future offspring to be born with extra limbs, etc... That just CAN'T be safe.

~*~

I got to do line all by myself for a while today! Grant it, it was during a pretty dead layover period, but still... I got to do everything!

Honestly, if no one wants to hear about this, just let me know, I'll shut up, lol. ;) ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home