Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Cuteness!


I have always had a thing for rubber ducks/ducks in general- and it's seriously not my fault.

When I was a baby/toddler, I had a calander on my wall with a black and white puppy pulling along a string of rubber ducks on wheels on it.

And, something like everyday, my mother and I would go through "Puppy, duck, duck, duck, duck. Duck, duck, duck, puppy!" (Etc, etc.)

But isn't this cute??

Also, after reading Enslaved by Ducks, I'm still thinking I just might want one (yes, as a pet) someday.

(See, Maggie! This is what happens when you complain I won't be posting for days and I have to set it up ahead of time!)

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, October 10, 2005 11:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww ducks, how cute.

    Speaking of cute I bought Jenn a Tigger (from Winnie the Pooh) teddy bear (oh sorry stuffed animal..you have no idea how freaked out I was that Christmas . . . like I knew you Americans had some different customs but hanging dead animals on your Christmas trees . . . still makes me laugh Shan!!) for her room . . .he totaly matches her colour scheme!

    Man i've only live with the girl for 2 weeks and i'm already talking about colour schemes. . . NOOOOOO.

    But yes ducks are cute and thanks for the even cuter story from when you were a little person! . . . .Naaaaaaaaaaaaaww!

     
  • At Friday, October 14, 2005 2:54:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    I never told you that story?? God, how did THAT happen? I love that story- it's such a great excuse for me duck obsession, lol!

    Yay, you commented! :much happiness ensues:

     

Post a Comment

<< Home