Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Well, my defense (if Owen asks) is that he never said I COULDN'T quote him. ;) ;)

"Ps. Who's Andy Duff. . . anyone I need to come to Hudson and beat up for you?

PsPs. Actually you're probably more capable of kicking someones ass than i ever will be. .. but it would be a great excuse to see you again!"


Lol, if only Duff wasn't the president of the local school board... And you'd probably get kicked out of the country (you were suddenly magically in) I'd so not completely stop you from doing this, lol! (Jk!) Man is an ass, but that doesn't mean I want myself or anyone else wasting their time doing this.

"Sounds like your having some issues with someone - and in my opinion they're nuts cus if I was within a million miles of you right now i'd give my left arm to be close to you. "

Lol, the best boyfriend I don't have, right? :sigh: But he can be so sweet without even meaning to be! :)

My day is better now!

I probably won't post for a few days (I sense being busy in my future, so ya'll (mainly Maggie) will just have to deal, lol!)

EDIT: I think you're insane, Owen- but I was "nice" and took the pics down, lol.

5 Comments:

  • At Saturday, October 08, 2005 10:08:00 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Shannnon I lost my cellll phone waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! so i'm basically unreachable until I can get my hot little hands on a new one. ugh ugh. email is all i gots blah blah blah

     
  • At Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:08:00 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    What? Shannon has a life outside of feeding her blogites? Impossible! If true, immoral! Just kidding :)

    I will be going slightly rabid while you are gone, however. Fair warning to you, the local mental hosptial, and animal control ... ;)

     
  • At Monday, October 10, 2005 5:28:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Haha, well, I'm on for a few today, and I'll try and set it so something posts the enxt few days, even if it isn't a "live" feed.

    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Betsy!!!!!!!!!!! :dies:

    And to think I was leaving you messages all weekend too. What happened?? (Oh, and the phone is either off/dead now, because it's been going right to voicemail.)

    You're sure it isn't in your appartment?? My world is ending.

    (Oh, and way to stay on topic, girls, lol!)

     
  • At Monday, October 10, 2005 11:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey all,

    Noooooo . .. . . . i SO don't look like that in real life . . .Shannon please tell them i'm not a dork!

    Hmm, and i'll forgive you this time Shannon but quotes are fine but pics are a no go area, like you know what cameras do to me . . .oh so very very cruel!

    . . . For your eyes only in future!

    And yea I was being totally honest, like the male population of that good old town of yours should consider themselves very very lucky, like they dont have the f***ing Atlantic Ocean to deal with!

    And ya know i dont show that side of me very often (I'm a tough guy honest I am!) but ya know Shannon you're worth it!

     
  • At Friday, October 14, 2005 3:41:00 PM, Blogger Sebosmile said…

    Fine, fine. :grumbles:

    You're INSANE but I fixed it anyways. :P

    Amy I forgiven?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home