Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Since I haven't touched on books for a while...

....Possibly because I haven't had time to actually READ anything (short of a quick fiction fix I can breeze through without having to THINK about) in... Well... The summer sometime?

So, obviously, going into Thanksgiving/Christmas time is a GREAT time to try and start reading books again!

...Or possibly not.

Anyways...

Can't wait to read Bankrupt: The Intellectual and Moral Bankruptcy of Today's Democratic Party by David Limbaugh . Loved Persecution: How Liberals Are Waging War Against Christianity when I read it!

Now that I'm looking at other Limbaugh book type things, I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist (also by Norman L. Geisler and Frank Turek) sounds right up my alley, as well.

(It always boggles me how much denial- as apposed to faith- it takes to believe in, well, NOTHING.)

I've got The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy's Dossier on Hillary Clinton by Amanda B. Carpenter home (just, sadly unread as of tonight) from the library right now- and the fact that I'm am (100% certain) the first person to check it out just makes my day! ;)

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, October 27, 2006 12:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, this is Amanda Carpenter, this blog came up on one of my google alerts for the book. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for picking it up. I've been writing more about Hillary and updating the Dossier for Human Events in case you still need more! Take care. -ABC

     
  • At Friday, October 27, 2006 12:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, this is Amanda Carpenter. This blog came up on one of my google alerts for the book. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for picking it up. I've been writing more about Hillary and updating the Dossier for Human Events (humanevents.com)in case you still need more! Take care. -ABC

     
  • At Friday, October 27, 2006 1:27:00 PM, Blogger Edmund Schrag said…

    How cool is that? You wake up one day to find that you're being frequented by a couple of Federalists, and then a few weeks later, an honest-to-goodness author happens by! Your hard work is paying off. She sure does stay up late, doesn't she.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home