Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

'tis the season for things to be hectic...

Tomorrow... Five days later... Whatever, lol.

So, yes. Pre-Christmas = much with the busy/insanity. (And it doesn't seem to put other people in a good mood, does it? I have had to deal with/watched other people deal with more bi*tchy customers at work the last week then I have in the many x months leading up to this. General population missing the point of the season, check.)

Christmas Eve is going to be *FUN*- yay C. E. on a Sunday! I have church in the morning, run into work- luckily we close at 5- and then shower/change for late night church service.

I have a few-thank the Lord- days off after Christmas.

Been way busy this year to actually shop in an actual, honest to God store... Which is why God invented the internet, right? (I'll have to post some of what I got for various family members... Much love of the www.rightwingstuff.com things I found for my brothers, lol!!)

Hoping everyone else is having a blessed Christmas season!

-Me

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home