Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

To Maggie- since I can't get through to you on your cell/house:

Copy of email I sent you:

"Yay! Hot chocolate! (Or whatever weakness I am totally likely to give in to!)

If you never got my voice mails (?) I was at work until 12:30 am and then had to be back in at 7. :death: So, be prepared for me to talk too much, lol. Your brother said you weren't home when I called, so I'll just head to Caribou now and wait for you there. (If I fall asleep waiting- since that could happen if I sit still for 2 minutes at a go- please just poke me in the shoulder!)

Much love Maggles! Can't wait! :)"

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else! (Because, yay, it's my fav holiday tomorrow!!) Hope everyone has a blessed- and thankful!- day! :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home