Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Song I can't get out of my head... And, for once, that's not really a BAD thing...

Artist/Band: Gretchen Wilson
Lyrics for Song: Politically Uncorrect
Lyrics for Album: All Jacked Up

I'm for the low man on the totem pole
And I'm for the underdog God bless his soul
And I'm for the guys still pulling third shift
And the single mom raisin' her kids
I'm for the preachers who stay on their knees
And I'm for the sinner who finally believes
And I'm for the farmer with dirt on his hands
And the soldiers who fight for this land

Chorus:
And I'm for the Bible
and I'm for the flag
And I'm for the working man, me and ol' Hag
I'm just one of many
Who can't get no respect
Politically uncorrect

Seriously, rent the CD from the library (or just watch it on Launch.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home