Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Fun quotes!, or Why I Love FoxNews

(And the non-live posting continues, in case I'm not back online between Monday late afternoon and whenever.)

Much love to the Fox-i-ness, just because.

"I am an American. I'm not a Brit. I'm not a Frenchman. I do news by Americans for Americans. Does that mean I support beating up Iraqi prisoners? No. I'll report it honestly. But I'm not going to pretend that I'm broadcasting on UN-TV, like they do on CNN."

-John Gibson, host of FOX's The Big Story (Oh, and random note: Brit Hume could not say this, because, by name, he IS a Brit. But a very American one at that, lol! ;) ;) :P)
"F*ck them." Smith says of the critics. "They are our troops...Waving the flag? [Terrorists] knocked the f*cking buildings down, down to the streets on 9/11. That where the flag [on FOX's screen] started. We needed something to rally around. I admit no apologies. I think the vast majority of Americans are on board with that. They understand that we are credible journalists, fair and balanced about everthing we do, and still [can] be for our side."
-Shepard Smith, all around good looking (lol!) FOX reporter... And I really wish I could remember what book I found this quote in! As soon as I find it again, I'll fix this, lol

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home