Yes, I'm a natural RED, WHITE and BLUE

Insprirational quote from service last Sunday: "He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

Friday, October 14, 2005

"It's not dangerous, it's just on fire!"

Oh Irony... How well you hate/loves me. (We seriously NEED to do some hard work on this relationship, lol.)

So... I managed to give myself second degree burns on my right hand on a malfunctioning coffee machine at work on Tuesday.

Yes, I just AM that talented. (The night AFTER my dahling sister said the above quote, too! ...Since the "ironical" part.)

Round of applause for me, right?

(Quote from assisstant manager Hope: "Her skin was all melting off- it was really gross!" ...It's like, gee, THANKS Hope!)

So, due to the fact that the top of my hand is one, happy several inch long blister, and is thus wrapped in gauze, etc, to avoid infection, typing = not going to happen a lot of until it's better, because my typing ablility is severly restricted.

My hand doesn't hurt really (not since the first day), but it looks pretty not normal, so the nerve endings are either dead, or it's healing. (Lol, jk!)

Owen, you are not allowed to freak out. (Just so you know, lol. ;) ;) :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home